Tips - DOING SECOND SHY

More
8 years 9 months ago #258 by L.Garunya
SECOND SHY was created by L.Garunya
I HAVE DECIDED TO DO MY SECOND SHY. MAY I GET SOME TIPS?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr. Afdhaal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #260 by Dr. Afdhaal
Hi Gaaru,
Yah sure. Why not, I'm interested in helping you.
I have a experience of second shy. (Although I'm expecting to enter medicine with my first shy results. :) (ABB Phy-A , Z-Score 2.11) )

Well these are some tips which I followed my self when I were doing 2nd shy. (I got 3A's as my second shy results). I hope that these tips may help you.

1. Everything happens for the best
When I was doing my 2nd shy I strongly believe that "I'm doing 2nd shy and it happens for the best of mine". Even though I couldn't realize it when I was doing the 2nd shy, I realize it right now. I did 2nd shy and that's the main reason why I wanted to build such an educational website like this and help students like you. :)

Although I believe in God. God really loves us. So he knows that what is best for us and he knows that when he should give it to us. So we just have to be patient and make the effort. God will give us the best on the right time.

So believe that, "2nd shy is always for your best".

2. Think Positively
Thinking positively is really very very important when we are doing A/L's. Because since we are humans, sometimes our mind utters "I'm not going to make it out. I'm going to give up. Bla bla bla". Even though I also used to think like that sometimes.

So when you get such feelings, when your mind negatively motivates you or demotivates you, you should calm yourself for a while and you should think positively that how ever you are going to make it out. It is really important.

Passing in A/L is really difficult because it is a competitive exam. So when you are studying, there will be a constant worrying and constant paining. You should face it and overcome them with positive thoughts. So that you will easily go for the success.

3. Keep in touch with who already succeeded.
It is really important to keep in touch with those who is already succeeded in the path you are travelling.
For example, if you want to enter medicine and to be a Doctor, then keep in touch with some one who is already entered medical faculty. So that when you keep contact with them and get some advise from them often, it will motivate you to study well and you will always be in the successful path.

4. Find the mistakes you have done in your first shy A/L period and correct them.
Find all the mistake you have done when you were doing your first shy. After you account them you should correct every single mistakes little by little.

For example, From a bulk of mistakes I have done when I was doing first shy, I'll list down few mistakes,
- I spend lots of time with my phone.
- I didn't complete some of my tuition class works on the current day.

So I correct those mistakes by "Separating a particular time to use my phone and doing every tuition class works as soon as I get to home from the tuition class."

The mistakes we let in A/L's may differs between person to person. But there will be lots of mistakes what were are doing and those mistakes are the biggest barriers which prevent us from going to success.

:P Those are only few tip which came to my mind right now. I'll share my other experiences too when I get some time. Feel free to ask any helps from istudyroom team. :)

Studying is easy when you do it correctly! I'm a student of cognitive science and I love exploring how learning works! I created this website to share my study strategies to help fellow students overcome their problems!
The following user(s) said Thank You: L.Garunya, RINA, Amnath

• Hazy
  • The past has no power over the present moment.
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #19975 by Hazy
Replied by Hazy on topic Tips - DOING SECOND SHY
B)

- I suffered, I learned ,
I changed -
@Binth Abdeen
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Hazy. Reason: Just

More
1 month 1 week ago #22466 by Dr. Afdhaal
BUMP

Studying is easy when you do it correctly! I'm a student of cognitive science and I love exploring how learning works! I created this website to share my study strategies to help fellow students overcome their problems!

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds