A Guide to A/L Success - Science Stream

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #22473 by ILMAAN ZM
“The research-backed handbook of the effective A/L student, now available in all 3 languages”The first ever book of fits kind, ‘A Guide to A/L success’ – a research based handbook focussing primarily on students of the Science section – is now translated and available in both Sinhala and Tamil languages. This compilation includes,
  • 1. 8 guidelines, based on our original research conducted on 313 past A/L students, of whom 111 got 3As
  • 2. 3 articles authored by Professor S.R.D.Rosa, Dr. M.N.Kaumal and Mrs. Thamara Kumarihamy
  • 3. 3 instructive case studies of students with good performances
Click "Download"

DOWNLOAD (Tamil)

DOW
NLOAD (Sinhala)

DOWNLOAD (English)

Copyright © 2020 by Royal College Prefects’ Council
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by ILMAAN ZM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr. Afdhaal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #22474 by Dr. Afdhaal
Well done! ? Fantastic share!

Studying is easy when you do it correctly! I'm a student of cognitive science and I love exploring how learning works! I created this website to share my study strategies to help fellow students overcome their problems!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ILMAAN ZM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Shafna Samad
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds